Monday, September 15, 2008

Well, so much for me keeping up with this! It has been almost 2 weeks since the first posting. I am seriously going to need to be better at this! In my defense, I have been going through a lot of transitions right now. As most of you know, I have a 7 month old daughter, Jillian, and since I found out that I was pregnant, I have been torn between working or staying at home. As it turns, I need to have some income coming in to keep us accustomed to our "lavish" lifestyle. I did say at the beginning, that I would be fine with going back to work full time and that I would probably go stir crazy if I stayed at home. WRONG!! I mean, don't get me wrong here, there are definintly days when I am counting the minutes for CJ to get home so that I can burst out of the house on my own! There are also the days when Jillian and I just go cruise Target or the mall. Anyhow, I digress. The point I am getting to is this: I had physically gone back to work in April but mentally I just couldnt get back. So, after much prayer and deliberation, God has so very graciously given me the perfect scenario! I am going to be staying at home with Jillian and having income coming in. I will be starting in Oct with watching 2 other babies in my home. This is a new adventure for me so we will see where the road takes us. I will most likely have good posts once all of this begins!

No comments: