Monday, January 19, 2009

We Made It!!!!

Well, it is Monday and I just have to let everyone know that I made it through the weekend!! (In case some of you forgot, I had been crazy with worry/guilt about leaving Jillian overnight (2) for the first time). I must say that it wasn't as bad as I was expecting! I did miss Jillian (VERY MUCH) and I cried a little when I went to kiss her good-bye at 4 in the morning on Friday (she was sleeping so sweetly) and I only went through (ALL) my pictures on my camera once (thank you Holly for enduring me). We were crazy busy on Friday and most of Saturday with wedding stuff and of course partying and gambling, so my mind was pre-occupied. Everyone was so great to me and let me ramble on an on about Jillie and silly little things. Anyhow, I did it, and even though I am not anxious to leave her again, I must say that I know now that I can!

1 comment:

Erin said...

so glad you lived through it....now i have more confidence that I too can make it....we need to get together and talk -i want to hear more!