Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Busy, Busy!!

Well, I was sitting in Jillian's room today, and she pointed to a picture of a coin and said, "Money". I then thought to myself, "Hmm? This is a word that she has been saying for about two weeks and I haven't written it down yet in her book. In fact, I do believe that there are now several new words that she is saying and things that she is doing that I haven't kept up with! Aghh! I have had all summer to stay on top of things for once and I failed!! Well, just to catch some of you up, here are some words/phrases that she has been "entertaining" us with lately....
"Oh, man!", "No Mamm", "Money", "Paci", "pupple" (aka purple), "back" (aka black), "No ma" (Me Ma), "Papa", "Sissie" (Alissa), "Mami" (Amy), "Rora" (Laura), "Oh, no!", "Ball, Ball" (baseball/football), "pool", "socks", "potty", "poopoo", "pee", "Eww", and of course, "Belle" (which she divides into 2 syllables b/c she is a Texan! I am sure there is more but that is all that I can think of off the top of my head! Also, she will be 19 months on the 1st and right now she is weighing in at 24.4 lbs and measuring 31 inches! We're growing (and so is our belly)! I also thought that I would enclose a few pictures of my little Bug staying busy (or keeping Momma busy...which ever one!)
High Chair Antics!

Crashed out after eating yummy pizza...


Learning how to "drink" milk from her bowl, thanks to Daddy...


Jillian wearing her bowl as a hat....


Takes after her Mommy (I have a very similar picture of myself, about her age, wearing a shower cap)


A couple of folks head for San Fransico!

No comments: