Monday, August 10, 2009

Splish, Splash!!!

Ok, so I think that I have established the fact that my child L-O-V-E-S water. Just about every picture that we have taken of her this summer seems to revolve around it, and so, to keep the tradition going, here are some more! (P.S. I am sneakily trying to avoid the fact that I haven't blogged since Father's Day!! Face Book just takes so much less time!!)

I think that she is who the Beach Boy's wrote "Little Surfer Girl" about! Too cute !



Jillian playing in the sand at Gulf Shores, AL. She was covered, as I am sure you can imagine!



Splash! Splash!



Look at that little splasher go!!



Playing in the pool at Fish Fry. Jillian is trying to show me the grass that is "contaminating" her hand!



Okay..both girls looking, not necessarily smiling, but happy. I think Jill has some Goldfish in her mouth!



Jillian playing in her friend Abby's froggy pool. She just couldn't quit drinking the water!

No comments: