Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Okay, so I haven't uploaded any of this year's actual Halloween footage yet, (wanting to wait until after tonight so I can do them all at once) but I did think it would be cute to post a couple of Jillian's "costumes" that she wears around the house...ALL THE TIME! This kid is OBSESSED with dress-up and jewelery! What a little girl. Can't imagine where she gets it from? (hee hee). Anyhow, enjoy my little diva!

Mommy's little flutter-by!





"Start wearing purple, wearing purple..."





What a sassy little cheerleader!






I am "Berry" cute!




Okay, so this one isn't really a costume, but she is in Halloween fashion and just too cute!

1 comment:

kestrel said...

She is a real sharp dresser. Watch out, I like the purple outfit - like a pixie. Watch out for the boys who will be coming.