Sunday, October 25, 2009

Panties!!!

Well, I guess since it has been a month since my last entry, it is time, once again, for me to bless you all with another! :) That darn Face Book just makes it too easy to update and post my random thoughts, causing me to almost completely abandon Blogger! Anyhow, thought you might enjoy seeing a few random pics of my goofy daughter doing what she loves to do lately...dress up in and play with my panties (mainly my thongs)! Also, notice the "cheese face" that Jillian is still sporting. I will cherish the day that she will take a "normal" smiling picture again! Enjoy!
P.S-Erin, my panties are no way near as colorful as yours! :)

Victoria's Secret doesn't have anything on me!


"Mommy, do these match my jammies?"


A "close-up" of how she is wearing them..


1 comment:

Terah said...

LOVE this story...so funny...and that Gilly...or is it Jillie...is a DOLL! I am so happy our girls are in the same class. Lets get together SOON!!!