Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Well, first off, I want to give a "shout out" to all the mutha's out there! We are all so very awesome! :) Next, I want to take this time to give a shout out to my favorite mommy...mine! (This is from Jillie too). We love you! Thank you for loving us, teaching us, listening, caring, cleaning up after us, being a counselor, friend, corrector, and confidant. You mean more to us than you can ever imagine (not sure I always show). Thank you for putting up with my "attitude" and in advance for Jillian's!! I can't wait for you to be closer so that we can see each other more and Jilllian can grow up with you as a blessing in her life just as I did. I hope you are having a wonerful day and that you will actually give yourself a "break". Here is some video of Jillian showing off all of her little discoveries! Enjoy!!!!

No comments: