Sunday, May 3, 2009

What the Padres have been up to!

Well, I know that I usually post about Jillian (the most important of the Morrow's) but C.J and I recently went to a Texas music festival and chili cook-off that we have been going to for about the past 6 years. While there, we usually hang out at our campsite off and on during the day (in between bands or what not) and especially on Saturday's when there are bands all day and we need breaks! It has seemed that in the past few years, while back at the camp, we (C.J and I) engage in some sort of dancing around the camp! (Typically he is a few beers in and I have had a drink or two myself). The funny thing is that the "dance floor" which is dirt and weeds, isn't exactly conducive to dancing and I am not usually wearing the most appropriate footwear. All this being stated, we make it work!!! Just thought I would share with you all as to what the padres have been up to!!

No comments: