Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update

So, I think that I am the worst (or laziest) blogger around! CJ and I took Jillie to the zoo 2 weeks ago and I still haven't posted pictures! There were also pictures of Jillie that I took from her first time to play in the sprinkler! I am so bad! I think that honestly, I have been better about keeping up with my Facebook page than this blog...although I know that I need to keep those of you who don't use Facebook updated too! So, here are a few pictures from yes, 2 weeks ago! Also, little side note...Jillie has now started to pinch her nose for "pee yew", can make a fish face, pinch her fingers like a crab, "moo" like a cow, and hold up one little finger when you ask her how old she is! (I will try to nab a picture/video of these adorable things asap).

"I think that Daddy should let me drive his truck more!"



"Do you think I look good in my swimsuit?"



Jillie just "chillin'



"Ooh! That giraffe licked me!"


"Look Daddy! I can feed the giraffe, too!"

1 comment:

Erin said...

So cute and I am jealous of the warm weather! Send it my way:)