Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Jillian

So in about 15 minutes from now it will be exactly 1 year that our precious little miracle made her grand entrance! I cant believe that it has already been a year. It really seems like it was just yesterday, and no kidding, this has been the fastest year of my life! (Maybe because I wanted it too last?) She seems so big at times but then there are times when I am holding her, rocking her, and she is still just my innocent, fragile, baby that I brought home from the hospital. We celebrated her birthday yesterday with family and a few close friends (her actual birthday is today, Super Bowl Sunday! Her father wouldn't have it any other way!) She received a lot of great gifts (clothes, books, and a little tea set just for her) and was "allowed" to sample pure bliss for the first time-CAKE!! Those of you who know me well know what a cake FREAK I am so it was pleasing (and fitting) that my daughter should follow in my footsteps and love her first cake! She also sampled her first hotdog (which she loved just as much as the cake!) All in all it was a great time and I can't wait to post all of her pictures from her party.

1 comment:

Erin said...

so sad we misssed it. wish we coulda been there....