Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jillian's Birthday Party

Okay, so a week later and I am finally posting Jillian's Birthday Party pictures! I wish that I could post them all, but that would be a little extreme, so I have chosen a few "choice" photos. Of the ones I am posting there are some with Jillie eating her first cake (sugar at that)! I had made her a "safe" white cake with white frosting (I know, I am boring) but my mother-in-law snuck in a cupcake with PURPLE frosting!! Jillie loved it and put her hand in it and then on her face leaving a little hand print across her face! (which later caused her to have a red splotchy mark on her face). Anyhow, I hope that you all enjoy! I wish Birthday's were always this fun!!!



Here's the Birthday Girl!! (She is wearing her new silver squeaky shoes)

Here she is with her nice, safe, white cake....

And here is after the purple attack!!! (Notice the hand print??)

Jillian the Birthday Fairy!
Here she is wearing her new Ballet Teddy Bear backpack

Daddy, Mommy, and the Birthday Girl!

Just wanted to show off the great job they did on the cupcake cake! It looks just like the plates!!





1 comment:

Erin said...

so sorry (again!) that i missed it. looks like you guys had a great time. the purple handprint is hysterical!

i was going to call you today when i went to walmart...just to make you laugh. but then abby stole my phone and by the time i got it back, i forgot what i was doing.

i think i need a brain transplant.

yeesh. :)